The Book on Recruitment
Training for business
New York Times best selling author and professional speaker Raymond Aaron giving a testimonial about The Book on Recruitment
Read this book and you will be able to:
- Identify exactly what you need in your next member of staff
- Know where to find those key people – the ones who are looking for YOUR job
- Compile the questions that will uncover information you need.
- Keep yourself safe from litigation and tribunal claims
- Have confidence in your process and your objective decision making about who to hire
About the author
Carole Fossey has worked for companies such as Yellow Pages, Mark & Spencer, the S3 Group and for the last 12 years has run her own recruitment and HR Businesses. She trains clients throughout the UK and in Europe to become successful at hiring great st
aff, and has recruited many brand names such as Brother
Carole talks to corporates and at business events around the UK and internationally, about how to follow the 7 Steps to Recruitment Success. Following this process, thousands of business owners and hiring managers have successfully recruited for their businesses and added millions to their combined bottom lines.
Carole is available to speak at conferences and corporate events, and delivers corporate recruitment training. Her company www.beresources.co.uk provides recruitment services to the IT, Media, Professional Services and Manufacturing sectors.
If you would like a complimentary copy of ‘The Book on Recruitment’ enter your details below for a free eBook. If you would like a copy of the paperback – you can get one here for a discounted price.